• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve mcnair dead in apparent murder suicide

Fiz

Hidden

I made a comment about Mintal being a hypocrite (for much the same reasons as I've stated in this thread, actually) but I thought most of the jokes were funny. I posted one myself.

My point is that if you're going to make jokes about one person's death, you have to be accepting of any jokes about anyone's death. It's all or nothing, baby.

Count me in for the "nothing."

On a side note, you are a fine example of the overall decline in decency.

This is sad. I just watched his retirement speech again and how he talked about getting to spend time with his kids and watch them grow up. Sad day indeed, I'll always remember how tough of a guy he was and his ability to prolong plays that should have went no where. Sad day indeed...

From just hearing a police presser, with him having multiple gun shot wounds and the woman on the couch with one to the head, it makes me think he told her something she didn't want to hear and that was it.

Either way it happened, it's sad.

Hidden

Okay, how about Billy Mays? What sin did he commit that warranted all the jokes posted about him? Didn't he have a family too? If it makes you feel better about your inconsistencies on the subject to all gang up on me, have at it. You're still hypocrites.

I made no jokes about anyone's death but I know you're a Jack Ass, Smoots. Consistantly so, perhaps that is why you spend so much time online. People online can't truly demonstrate to you how much of a jerk you are like they can when they are live in person.

Seems some people here like you so I guess maybe you were a half decent at one time. Perhaps you should take a look at your behavior instead blaming everyone else for lack of taste.

:frown2:

R.I.P. Air McNair......

He was one of the great ones......

His toughness was amazing, he would play with just about anything wrong with him if he could get away with it. Great player, Sad day. The NFL just lost great player and person. Prayers to his family and friends.

As for some people's comments in this thread. :frown2:

Hidden

Fixed it for ya.

Most of the others laughed at the Michael Jackson pedophile jokes because he is a pedophile. But because they admire Steve McNair for the class individual he is, he's untouchable!

Archived