• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve mcnair dead in apparent murder suicide

Fiz

As a lifelong Rams fan, I was cussing him big time in the fourth quarter of that Super Bowl. But I grew to respect the way he would play with injuries that would keep many people with office jobs at home for weeks.

Kevin Donnalley told me this story about McNair. The Oilers used to have this thing for the rookies during camp, kind of hazing/kind of fun. They put McNair in this ring and let loose a greased pig and told him to catch it. Unbeknownst to them, McNair was a farm boy, and he grabbed this pig by the tail and whirled it around several times like a cowboy. Donnalley said the vets were in awe.

Wow on ESPN, They just said the Panthers had a chance to draft McNair in '95, but Polian traded down to the #5 pick. He was asked if he was afraid to draft McNair and he responded by saying "No, I believe he's going to be a superstar in the league, but Im building an expansion team and need more draft picks". We then drafted Collins at #5...

Archived