• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve mcnair dead in apparent murder suicide

Fiz

I don't understand all the judging of a person due to how he died.

The man was a great player, and good guy (ask anybody who knew him).

The man didn't deserve to die.

Did he make mistakes? Sure everybody does, but it doesn't take away from the player he was, and the effect he had not only on the game, but in the cummunities that he gave so much to.

This is a horrible and tragic death and I just hope that his wife and his four boys r ok. If u like it or not the way he died will forever make people think different about him and that's unfortunate he should of never been with another lady that's not his wife especially a 21 year old iranian women those people r crazy

This is a horrible and tragic death and I just hope that his wife and his four boys r ok. If u like it or not the way he died will forever make people think different about him and that's unfortunate he should of never been with another lady that's not his wife especially a 21 year old iranian women those people r crazy

Sounds like a classic story to me. Guy gets a little up in age, has several kids and begins to get a craving for some young trim. Trouble was he picked on the wrong trim. It is a tradgedy, no doubt, for all involved, girlfriend, himself and family included, mainly family...

This is a tragic loss and I jus hope that his wife and four boys are handling the death well mcnair was a great player and always admired his toughness and leadership but k

Like it or not the way he died will make many people think different about him forever and that's too bad he should of never been with another women especially a

20 year old iranian women those people r crazy

tough break by two dummies. I cannot lay blame because I am not perfect but I have never cheated and that seems to be the root of this evil that has been done. Cheating is bullshit (post vows). I have eyes and hormones too and it ain't that tough (only been married for 5.5 years).

It's the classic chicken or egg if one really wanted to lay blame tho. Is it her fault for knowingly slanging it to an older married man with kids or his fault for not controlling his middle-aged urges and making all the advances that a professional quarterback in the NFL can offer?

They are both dead now so it really doesn't matter.

tough break by two dummies. I cannot lay blame because I am not perfect but I have never cheated and that seems to be the root of this evil that has been done. Cheating is bullpoo (post vows). I have eyes and hormones too and it ain't that tough (only been married for 5.5 years).

It's the classic chicken or egg if one really wanted to lay blame tho. Is it her fault for knowingly slanging it to an older married man with kids or his fault for not controlling his middle-aged urges and making all the advances that a professional quarterback in the NFL can offer?

They are both dead now so it really doesn't matter.

Pretty much sums it up...

Pretty much sums it up...

I wonder if any of the people on here who have been so worried about the family and taken such a high road with their universal compassion would have done anything at all to help that family had they actually known about this little affair premortem.

After they are dead it's simply too late to make a real difference but that does not slow people down from showing how much they care and just how concerned they are.

THAT to me is the saddest part of the whole story every time something like this happens.

Archived