• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

steve mcnair dead in apparent murder suicide

Fiz

me personally I hope when I die people can crack jokes about me.

It is sad, yes, but in all honesty why mourn over somebody when hopefully they are in a better place.....If it comes clear that McNair had this secret life which is becoming more evident then he might not be in a better place, but to each their own

Just sayin'

True, but we may be jumping "the gun" a bit on the McNair jokes.

The guy got popped by his jump off (and not a very attractive one at that)for not leaving his wife or maybe just because she was batshit insane. I certainly don't think he deserved to die or anything, but damn, it's just not the way you see an All Pro quarterback going out, a really stupid way to die. I really hope he didn't buy her the gun.

I hate to say this, but after 15 years spent around NASCAR drivers and NFL players, the ones who do stay true to their families are in the small minority. Imagine being in a fight with your 40-year old wife, you're sick of her nagging, and someone like this comes at you and it's obvious what she wants.

The guy got popped by his jump off (and not a very attractive one at that)for not leaving his wife or maybe just because she was batpoo insane. I certainly don't think he deserved to die or anything, but damn, it's just not the way you see an All Pro quarterback going out, a really stupid way to die. I really hope he didn't buy her the gun.

He went out with a bang

Archived