• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what is your favorite panthers comeback?

The 2006 game against the Cardinals. Not the best comeback, but I was at that game, and the smug look and attitude of the cardinals fans when they led by 2 scores in the 2nd half compared to the blank, defeated looks on their faces at the end of the game is enough for me.

Yeah that was pretty great except for the fact we didnt play the Cardinals that year you fuging dumbass.

Half the games mentioned in this thread weren't even comeback victories.

I'd say it would come down to....

03 vs. Jags

03 vs. Colts

04 vs. 49ers

08 vs. Bears

I can't think of any more before 03, so some of you old timers will have to help me out. Were there any great comebacks in 99? Any great comebacks over the Niners in those first two years?

03 vs. Jags

03 vs. Colts

04 vs. 49ers

08 vs. Bears

I can't think of any more before 03, so some of you old timers will have to help me out. Were there any great comebacks in 99? Any great comebacks over the Niners in those first two years?

Green Bay (12/12/99) The whole game TV announcers were kissing Brett Farve's Jockstrap. It was sickening, we were bitching about that crap so when Beuerlein runs it in to Win the Game. We loved it! Excellent comeback win

03 vs. Jags

03 vs. Colts

04 vs. 49ers

08 vs. Bears

I was going to mention those 2 games. The Colts game because it was in their dome and nobody, NOBODY, gave us a chance to win. Then Stephen Davis takes off down the sideline, pulls his hammy, and Foster takes over. We force it to overtime and Kasey wins it. That solidified the Cardiac Cats nickname.

And that 04 San Francisco game put me in John Fox's corner. Hell, the entire 2004 season did ... if only we'd had a decent RB each game. We were a different team in the 2nd half of that game. We kicked to them to begin the half so our defense was on the field 1st. I can remember Peppers clawing through to get a sack, 3 & out, and that started our comeback. You could feel the shock & surprise in that stadium through the TV. It was a wonderful feeling.

History lesson: We were in the NFC West for our first 6 years, until 2001. We played the Rams & 49ers twice a year for those 6 years. Way more than 2 years. lol And we lost most of those games.

Of the modern era, the Bears and Chargers games from last year are gonna sit in a special place in my heart for a while, because I was the sole Panther fan in a sea of irritating retards at the closest sports bar to campus. I goddamn hate bandwagon fans.

Of the pre-Fox era, it's really hard to top the Beuerlein game-winner against Green Bay.

I'd have to go with the Panthers vs. Lions game a few years back when Weinke won it for us. I was actually at the game and it's my only Panther (well NFL) football game I've made it to. I went with my mothers boyfriend of the time who's a huge Detroit fan, man the trash talking was good.

I'd have to go with the Panthers vs. Lions game a few years back when Weinke won it for us. I was actually at the game and it's my only Panther (well NFL) football game I've made it to. I went with my mothers boyfriend of the time who's a huge Detroit fan, man the trash talking was good.

I remember that game, I was sitting next to a Falcons fan at a bar and he was letting me have it, then we won, so it was all good.

Archived