• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what is your favorite panthers comeback?

my favorite panthers comeback...which was in the 03 season.

tampa just scored a td, the extra point would secure the win....but the extra point was blocked and the panthers won a brutal 12-9 game in ot!

you could say this wasnt a comeback. but imo it was an amazing comeback. it sucked all the momentum away from tb. and we ****** a victory from a sure defeat!

what is yours?

I remember that game. I remember the Bucs game from later on that year more so though.

I was forced to go to a Christmas Convention in Greensboro. They had the game on in the lounge. When Smitty caught that pass for the TD with like a min left, the whole place erupted. Great game, TB came back from being down 20 - 7 and took the lead late in the game, then we won the game on that smitty catch.

The packers game this year i had to listen on sattelite radio coming home with family from the road trip. We rented a lincoln town car so i was stretched out in the backseat enjoying every moment (except for the awful defense).

The bills game from 05 was special for the same reason.

Another game from the 05 season was the lions game, that was just flat out hilarious watching the lions knock out jake and then get beaten by chris weinke. Poor lions, they have sucked far longer than any organization should suck.

Of course many games from 03 but i I don't feel like typing anymore.

There have been alot. My favorite was not so much a comeback as winning the game which was tied in overtime against the Rams in 03 in the playoffs.

As for bragging rights, the NO game in 2008 was sweet after Brees goes ahead with a few minutes left and Jake drives and scores with only seconds left. It takes the polish off Bree's passing achievements, secures the 2 seed for us, and shuts up the damn Saints fans after sweeping them. Well it shut them up for a little while anyway. :D

9/7/03

23-24

at home vs Jags

Jake hits Proehl in the endzone with 16 sec remaining for the win

One of the few games I have been too. But my brother was with me and is a huge Jags fan. He was giving me so much crap at the half when it was like 21-0 or 21-7. First half was crap. Rodney Peete got booed off the field. Jake started for the first time the second half sparking a come back resulting in Proehl's clutch TD on 4th down I believe. Greatest comeback in team history imo, and the start of the best season the franchise has ever had.

One of the few games I have been too. But my brother was with me and is a huge Jags fan. He was giving me so much crap at the half when it was like 21-0 or 21-7. First half was crap. Rodney Peete got booed off the field. Jake started for the first time the second half sparking a come back resulting in Proehl's clutch TD on 4th down I believe. Greatest comeback in team history imo, and the start of the best season the franchise has ever had.

I was there at the game and I sill get goosebumps when I relive the moment...That is the greatest comeback ever and Jake became a star that day.

I was there at the game and I sill get goosebumps when I relive the moment...That is the greatest comeback ever and Jake became a star that day.

And caused half the posters on here to bitch and moan on what a bad QB we have every since...

That was one of the best comebacks in NFL history...

The 2006 game against the Cardinals. Not the best comeback, but I was at that game, and the smug look and attitude of the cardinals fans when they led by 2 scores in the 2nd half compared to the blank, defeated looks on their faces at the end of the game is enough for me.

Archived