• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some guy thinks Gettleman could be setting Cam up to fail. Discuss.

CardiacCats

Who knows what Gettleman is thinking. My thought is next year is Cam's true make or break year. Who Gettleman brings in as HC will be a big cue as to Cam's future here.

EDIT: I should also clarify, I think Cam is here to stay. Does DG build a team that makes Cam a game manager or lets him be a dynamic, big play QB? I think the only way Cam leaves is if Cam wants to leave. Richardson said he wanted Cam to be his last QB, so regardless of DG's feelings about Cam, Richardson has a lot of influence (see Richardson forcing Ron Rivera onto DG.)

Cam could set himself up to succeed if he worked on his accuracy and pocket presence...Gettlemen could do nothing to hinder that. Cam's accuracy and mechanics haven't improved from 3 years ago. Still sails passes and throws off his back foot more often than not. OL at fault a little for that but right now it's a bad sign that hes still as inaccurate as he is.

Cam could set himself up to succeed if he worked on his accuracy and pocket presence...Gettlemen could do nothing to hinder that. Cam's accuracy and mechanics haven't improved from 3 years ago. Still sails passes and throws off his back foot more often than not. OL at fault a little for that but right now it's a bad sign that hes still as inaccurate as he is.

This

Archived