• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Grass on the Otherside of the Fence....

chknwing

Just maybe Seattle and Buffalo are good teams.  Buffalo came very close to beating NE last week and Seattle destroyed SF.  Now, Im not saying Carolina is without their issues but it seems they did play 2 very good teams.  The fact that Carolina played both of them closely may mean that Carolina isn't as bad as many of you think.

Just maybe Seattle and Buffalo are good teams.  Buffalo came very close to beating NE last week and Seattle destroyed SF.  Now, Im not saying Carolina is without their issues but it seems they did play 2 very good teams.  The fact that Carolina played both of them closely may mean that Carolina isn't as bad as many of you think.

When your coach is 2-14 in close games... does it matter if you are a decent team?

I'm sure coaches have to "learn" how to win.  It just seems that our coach is NOT LEARNING!  In most close games, there is that one play that would change the outcome.  Some coaches have balls and go for it, others keep waiting and are afraid to pull the trigger.  I think that is what we have here, someone who is afraid to pull the trigger, afraid to go for it on 4th down and 1, afraid to lose.  Mr. Richardson has admitted before that he made a mistake, I think he should be considering that now.  Of course, now we have to ask, what are the options..... just my .02

Archived