• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's this coach?

JawnyBlaze

"I'm going to have to take a look at the tape to tell you what's going on because it isn't just the quarterback," ______ said. "It squarely is on me. I'm the head football coach and when we're not doing things offensively that we're capable of doing -- mostly in the passing game; I thought we ran the ball very well today -- we have to look at what we're doing coaching-wise, what we're doing execution-wise and, again, it falls on me.

If you guessed Rivera, then you don't know Rivera.  This is how a HC should take responsibility.  I just started liking Greg Schiano more than Rivera.  I'm jealous of the Bucs.  And now I must go throw up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/50702/schiano-is-right-bucs-failure-is-on-him

If you're jealous of a micro-managing, egotistical asshole who hasn't won a damn thing, is hated by his contemporaries and whose players have turned on, then go be a bucs fan.

Just because he said something to the media doesn't mean that they're his true colors (and that can be said on both sides of the spectrum), it just means that he's mature enough to project things to the cameras a certain way. Most people can see through him just as easily as you can see in between his front teeth.

There's too much evidence stacked against Schiano to prove that he's just a classless jackass. He's just another college coach that doesn't know how to manage pro athletes.

Rivera may not be the answer, but god in heaven neither is Schiano. Find me somewhere in the middle.

Archived