• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly's PI

CardiacCats

Looked like a PI from the 2 secs they showed the replay...The really bad call was on Beason I believe it was when the Bills were driving and they called a  personal foul for face mask.  he got ahold of his pads not his facemask...the next play or after they score a TD, without the foul they would have attempted a field goal....horrible horrible call....anyway....We shouldn't be talking about any of this....should be a W, but coaching calls ruined the day again....I understand this team loves RR but we need a coach who can coach not just liked....but if they like him that much they better win against the 0-2 Gaints....

Looked like a PI from the 2 secs they showed the replay...The really bad call was on Beason I believe it was when the Bills were driving and they called a personal foul for face mask. he got ahold of his pads not his facemask...the next play or after they score a TD, without the foul they would have attempted a field goal....horrible horrible call....anyway....We shouldn't be talking about any of this....should be a W, but coaching calls ruined the day again....I understand this team loves RR but we need a coach who can coach not just liked....but if they like him that much they better win against the 0-2 Gaints....

they still kicked a FG after that call..

Archived