• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What game are you looking forward to most?

Razzy

The Patriots.

why?

because if they are everything they are cracked up to be with Brady back, they will be the team to beat, and if we can beat them we prove we can play with anyone in the leauge. It will be a test of defense, show us how well Ron Meeks is doing. It will help show our Dlines QB pressure ability, as proven by NYG that is the best and almost only way to stop an offense like that.

overall I just think if the Pats are all they are cracked up to be, its going to be the biggest test for the team.

The First One . . . I need a fix reeaall Baad

After 2 preseason games though I'll need to up the dose so I'll have to suffer through the last 2 preseason games

:eek6:

Then I can mainline the B'Eagles getting bit by the Cats.

:D

The Iggles game cause it's the first one. I am coming home just to see that game. I am flying in from PA JUST to see them play.

The Iggles game cause I live in Iggles country and want to win and give these folks pure hell come Monday at work.

The Iggles game cause I have friends who are Iggles fans and will give me hell for a year.

GO PANTHERS! KICK SOME @$$!!!!!!

<Neg Rep>

;)

Dolphins @ Carolina

My stepfather is a Dolphins fan so I will be taking him to the game that night. He's a real good guy and it has been a long time since he has seen his team play in person. Unfortunately, he will have to wait longer to see his team win in person. We have already started the trash talking.

Well I have to say the game I am looking forward to the most is the Eagles. The biggest reason being is that The Eagles have been crowned best in the NFC already, and the first game seems to set the pace. I think a big win against a big hyped up opponent first game of the year, makes for a big confidence boost for the season. Much like last year winning at the Chargers.

I could go on forever about how much I am looking forward to other games as well. Falcons, because everyone is swinging on Matt Ryan and Michael Turner's b@11s. Cowboys and Patriots, because I hate both of them. Saints, because this is there year! Again? Dolphins, because we have never beat them, and my cousin is flying in from Arizona to see the game with me. He is a Dolphins fan, and has always had bragging rights against me. All the revenge games. And the Bucs, because my brother is a Bucs fan.

My God I cannot wait for football season to start.

Archived