• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What game are you looking forward to most?

Razzy

The Iggles game cause it's the first one. I am coming home just to see that game. I am flying in from PA JUST to see them play.

The Iggles game cause I live in Iggles country and want to win and give these folks pure hell come Monday at work.

The Iggles game cause I have friends who are Iggles fans and will give me hell for a year.

Pretty much everyone in the NFC East with a huge bullseye on Dallas and wanting see the 'boys crap on their own star. I want to watch Dallas get a taste of their own medicine and go home with a HUGE loss and have the stripes jacked up and kicking out their primetime players. Just cause I hate Dallas.

ANY NFC South game just cause I want to see the Panthers win it all and punch all our division rivals in the mouth.

The Vikes because having Smitty will totally level the playing field and bring it a total package to that vaunted purple defense. I have a ticket to that one.

Essentially EVERY game. I am so ready for some football!!!

GO PANTHERS! KICK SOME @$$!!!!!!

Well we have 3 revenge games this year with Arizona, New York and Minny. But I'm looking forward to 1st game because the Eagles are being crowned as the best team in the game right now.

But I'm most looking forward the Cowboys game. I hope we straight up embarrass their ass on Nat'l tv especially after being cheated the last 2 games with them.

Archived