• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sands and Robertson?

scpanther22

i think these two would make great depth

Dewayne Robertson for the pass rush.

Terdell Sands for the backup run stopper. the raiders are shoping him but i think they will end up cuting him later in the summer. He is 6'7 335 i rem him from the oakland raiders game last year.he is huge and could backup kemo or atleast compete with harvey

I think pass rush would be fine without another player, but another moutain in the middle of the line...I'd be just dandy with that.

the pass rush is horrible, as long as we don't have a dominant DT we at least need a quality rotation and we really don't have much to work with

they ignored DT last year and while we had a quality season the lack of depth and talent reared it's head a few times, we need to focus on that a lot

we just need more quality players period, any way we can get them.

I don't think we have enough cap room, or enough room no the 53 man roster.

why do you think that.?i think both will take fair low deals and when it comes to the roster why not?all or our depth are young projects..both of these guys offer depth with playing time under them

why do you think that.?i think both will take fair low deals and when it comes to the roster why not?all or our depth are young projects..both of these guys offer depth with playing time under them

Sands might be affordable IF he is cut. Robertson is only available because he refused to restructure a 16 million or so cap hit. He likely won't be cheap until we see if there are any significant injuries in camp/pre-season.

Sands might be affordable IF he is cut. Robertson is only available because he refused to restructure a 16 million or so cap hit. He likely won't be cheap until we see if there are any significant injuries in camp/pre-season.

the longer he is out there the cheaper robertson will be...and he has been out there a while..plus all these teams moveing to a 3-4 and robertson being a 4-3 guy he wont cost that much...

I will keep posting this until the FO gets in gear. We Need more help at DT. It was no coincidence that we start giving up points when Kemo and Lewis got dinged up. We need too have more backing them up then (Undrafted FA, Rookies, and 2nd year players). I will sleep better at night if they brought in Sands or Robertson.

the longer he is out there the cheaper robertson will be...and he has been out there a while..plus all these teams moveing to a 3-4 and robertson being a 4-3 guy he wont cost that much...

With Robertson, it's not a matter of what he's worth. It's what he thinks he's worth. He isn't going to sign a deal just to get on a roster. He's young and the best available DT and he knows it.

With Robertson, it's not a matter of what he's worth. It's what he thinks he's worth. He isn't going to sign a deal just to get on a roster. He's young and the best available DT and he knows it.

as more time goes by i think its more likely he does sign just to get on a roster...

Archived