• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC South overview..(On espn now)

The Question

Short memories on here. The 2 years after the SB loss to the Pats the media rode the panther's nuts hard.

Yeah and they got burned for it. Think they will do the same to Atlanta when they fall short two years in a row?

Couldn't care less..

The bottom line is that we have probably the best OL in the league. As a friend of mine said (steelers fan)..."You guys could drive a Mac Truck through those holes."

We have a defense with stars all over the field and FINALLY a defensive mind running the show that won't be afraid to just cut them loose instead of thinking so much.

We have a QB that if not anything else...He can manage us into the playoffs and make a big play every once in a while to the best WR in the league.

Those 3 elements make us the best all-around team in the division.

Oh yeah...and we went 12-4 last year, won the division, and then had fluke loss to the eventual SB runner up.

Couldn't care less..

The bottom line is that we have probably the best OL in the league. As a friend of mine said (steelers fan)..."You guys could drive a Mac Truck through those holes."

We have a defense with stars all over the field and FINALLY a defensive mind running the show that won't be afraid to just cut them loose instead of thinking so much.

We have a QB that if not anything else...He can manage us into the playoffs and make a big play every once in a while to the best WR in the league.

Those 3 elements make us the best all-around team in the division.

Oh yeah...and we went 12-4 last year, won the division, and then had fluke loss to the eventual SB runner up.

This.

You people do know that at the end of the show they said that we have the best chance at the playoffs. Plus they pretty much said we are the most complete team in the NFCSouth.

I agree, I am not exactly sure what everyone else was watching. I mean first of all their job is to critique every team, that is one job that is a neccessity for this particular show. However I did not see much negative commentary directed at us and as already mentioned. When they were comparing the NFC South to the NFC East as the better division they picked the NFC East and said the reason they picked the NFC East over the NFC South is because each team in the NFC East is capable of making the playoffs where in the NFC South the CAROLINA PANTHERS were the only sure bet to make the playoffs (paraphrased).

Archived