• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel like if we lose tomorrow my life is like over (not really)

CardiacCats

I really was just trolling. I'm at the hospital right now my grandad is gonna die anyday. There are things way more important than football.

i fugured you weren't serious.

sorry to hear about your grandad.

been there. done that. special time, but not at all fun, just important. glad you're able to be there. it's important to him and the rest of your family, i'm sure.

i fugured you weren't serious.

sorry to hear about your grandad.

been there. done that. special time, but not at all fun, just important. glad you're able to be there. it's important to him and the rest of your family, i'm sure.

yup it's tough. One of the most influential people in my life. I've never lost someone real close to me before (I'm only 17)

yup it's tough. One of the most influential people in my life. I've never lost someone real close to me before (I'm only 17)

just don't forget what you learned from him and let that influence drive your decision making in the big and small stuff and he'll live on.

some of you need some positive things in your life to focus on. if we lose i'll play with my 4-month-old, write a paper on comparative ethics for school, cook some tomato-and-cheese pizzas for dinner, maybe call a couple buddies over for some beers.

THEN i'll kill myself

Archived