• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther Training Camp Practice Schedule

rey2009

Training camp doesn't start on a weekend. Strange. Hasn't it always started on a weekend? A far back as I can remember it has.

Secondly, what is up with the short camps? I remember when camp lasted three weeks and now it last barely two.

I was going to say something about the 7 two a days myself. How much you wanna bet a couple of those get cancelled/shortened as well? If it were me, I would go a little tougher early on since the D is learning a new scheme. Then back off a little. But I am not a coach so what do I know?

I was going to say something about the 7 two a days myself. How much you wanna bet a couple of those get cancelled/shortened as well? If it were me, I would go a little tougher early on since the D is learning a new scheme. Then back off a little. But I am not a coach so what do I know?

I'd hire ya.

When you're hired as the first female head coach in the NFL, keep me in mind for OC. :lol:

I'd hire ya.

THANKS!

When you're hired as the first female head coach in the NFL, keep me in mind for OC. :lol:

Only if I can pull your strings like a puppet. I have a big ego like Fox you know, all my coords are JUST MERE PUPPETS...MUHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :P

Archived