• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN is so fucking stupid

If I cared about being liked then I would just kiss everyones ass and say "rah rah rah" all the time and "boo hoo nobody respects us". Im sure everyone would like me then. :lol::lol:

If you are going to ramble on about how much the Panther fans suck, Jake sucks, Peppers sucks, Fox sucks, or J Richardson sucks, I'll just ban you now.

Some people come here to talk football and all I see you doing is disrupting it. No one cares how much you think everything about the Panthers sucks. You have made you point more than enough times.

If you want to add a comment to the conversations, that's fine. But enough of the disruptions.

If you are going to ramble on about how much the Panther fans suck, Jake sucks, Peppers sucks, Fox sucks, or J Richardson sucks, I'll just ban you now.

Some people come here to talk football and all I see you doing is disrupting it. No one cares how much you think everything about the Panthers sucks. You have made you point more than enough times.

If you want to add a comment to the conversations, that's fine. But enough of the disruptions.

Never once said Peppers sucks, Fox sucks, J Richardson sucks. I see plenty of posters who do that all the time however. Whats the difference between them doing it and me giving my own opinions? Is it because you are embarrassed that I called you out for whining about respect? I think thats exactly what is. :sifone:

If you are going to ban me for this then you should ban the whole forum since people bitch non stop about players and coaches on the team as well. But we know you wont do that because then you wont have many members left. So if you are going to do this then be a man and stay consistent and ban everyone! Not just the people with opinions you dont like. That is unless you want to be on the same level as the Tampa and Atlanta mods .

Archived