• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN is so fucking stupid

Here's another instance where the "experts" didn't do all of their homework. They are debating the impact of the "Wildcat" formation for the 2009 season, which teams will utilize it and how teams defend it. According to ESPN, Carolina was one of a handful of teams that didn't use the fromation last year. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we opened up the home game verus the Bucs with the Wildcat (I have the DVR footage to prove it). It seems the Panthers used it a few times, not nearly as much as the Dolphins, but another instance where the homework at ESPN wasn't done thoroughly.

Just off the top of my head, they did it vs KC also. Heck, they never credit the Cats for having used it in 2006 long before the Fins ever dreamed of trying it, so why would they start being accurate now?

Just off the top of my head, they did it vs KC also. Heck, they never credit the Cats for having used it in 2006 long before the Fins ever dreamed of trying it, so why would they start being accurate now?

because they are trying to be respectable?

HAHAHAHAHA!, I made a funny... :blush2:

Here's another instance where the "experts"; didn't do all of their homework. They are debating the impact of the "Wildcat" formation for the 2009 season, which teams will utilize it and how teams defend it. According to ESPN, Carolina was one of a handful of teams that didn't use the fromation last year. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure we opened up the home game verus the Bucs with the Wildcat (I have the DVR footage to prove it). It seems the Panthers used it a few times, not nearly as much as the Dolphins, but another instance where the homework at ESPN wasn't done thoroughly.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=4302360

"A look at the teams that ran the Wildcat in 2008. (Carolina, Denver, Detroit, Green Bay, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Minnesota, New Orleans, New York Giants, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Tampa Bay, Tennessee and Washington didn't use the formation last season.)"

*Sorry, I deleted the post because I thought I double posted, the reason it's down a few spots*

AND they couldn't even think of that even with the connection of dan henning having his last gig here!

Archived