• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN is so fucking stupid

And yet you guys still continue to bitch about not getting any respect from ESPN. :(

Why is their respect so important to you anyway?

Speaking for myself it's nothing. You're posts in this thread have more significance, and as soon as I hit the submit reply button neither matter.

And yet you guys still continue to bitch about not getting any respect from ESPN. :(

Why is their respect so important to you anyway?

Seriously.

Same poo.

Week in and week out.

Come up with a new routine.

We get it. You are not a Panthers fan.

And originality is not your strong point.

I am a panther fan. Im just one of the few that doesnt bitch about nor cares about media "respect". I guess thats why people think Im not a panther fan. :D:D:D

But you have to bring up that fact that you don't bitch and don't care about media respect, Jake, Peppers, Fox, in every thread.

Seriously, try something new.

For EVERYONE else's sake.

I wont have to do it when you guys quit bitching about the media in every thread.

Show me where I bitched about the media.

You speand more time trying to twist every thread into a "the media gives the Panthers no respect" thread just so you can bitch about the fans.

Show me where I bitched about the media.

You speand more time trying to twist every thread into a "the media gives the Panthers no respect" thread just so you can bitch about the fans.

Who said I was talking about you?

I didnt have to twist anything. They were bitching about ESPN before I made a single post in here. :frown2:

It was Mark Thomas, but it doesn't really matter. My point is you can find any damned thing you want to on the internet, you can cater it right up to what ever you want to read/believe.

Your user name perplexes me since you are a Panthers fan, but I do understand where you're coming from, it's just not really necessary to scratch the scab.

This is a Panthers fan forum, knocking posters for being sensitive, about their team's media perception is paramount to digging a hole to China.

Who said I was talking about you?

I didnt have to twist anything. They were bitching about ESPN before I made a single post in here. :frown2:

Everyone just said ESPN sucks. No said anything about them not respecting the Panthers until you posted.

Don't tell me you are not smart enough to see that and you think I'm not smart enough to see it.

"Not really. That's just one out of 45 announcers they have that picked us. The other 44 have picked the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, falcons, saints, Cards, Vikings, Packers, Bears, and the Seahawks.

So, no. ESPN still suxs."

Yeah, you werent bitching about respect at all were you. :rolleyes:

"Not really. That's just one out of 45 announcers they have that picked us. The other 44 have picked the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, falcons, saints, Cards, Vikings, Packers, Bears, and the Seahawks.

So, no. ESPN still suxs."

Yeah, you werent bitching about respect at all were you. :rolleyes:

No it wasn't. It was a reference to how many idiots they have working for that show.

Speaking of which, you should put in an application.

Archived