• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN is so fucking stupid

somebody on NFL live just picked us as the NFC team to beat!1 All is forgiven!!one!

Not really. That's just one out of 45 announcers they have that picked us. The other 44 have picked the Eagles, Cowboys, Giants, falcons, saints, Cards, Vikings, Packers, Bears, and the Seahawks.

So, no. ESPN still suxs.

Yep I speak multiple variations of the language, high speak as well. Redneck will always be my language of choice. I suck at yankee, but I'm learning.

Yea I got yankee down pat but it still makes me want to throw them off a bridge. Im still working on mountain gibberish that's a tricky one though. Try going to the Bahamas they speak slower then we do in the south. Its crazy Im like speed the hell up man..... :lol:

Yea I got yankee down pat but it still makes me want to throw them off a bridge. Im still working on mountain gibberish that's a tricky one though. Try going to the Bahamas they speak slower then we do in the south. Its crazy Im like speed the hell up man..... :lol:

Rosetta stone really needs to make a mason dixon line series of lessons. Actually they need to add in mid west and California as well.

In regards to the OP...

While there is no denying that whoever said that has never read a career stat sheet on either Beason or Davis, I don't think there's much wrong with the statement that the two of them could learn a decent amount from working with Brooks. My dislike of the Bucs nonwithstanding, Brooks is one of the best at what he does and I'm very suprised that no one has put an offer on the table for him yet.

Translation to drunk:

"Dumb fuggers got a point! Woo!"

The only reason ESPN "hates" us so much is because the panthers traded away their favorite player Kris Jenkins.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Boo hoo! No one ever talks about us! Why us god? Why? Why does no one ever talk about us? Why does everyone "hate" us? Why? Why? WHY???

:nonod:

The only reason ESPN "hates" us so much is because the panthers traded away their favorite player Kris Jenkins.

Boo hoo! No one ever talks about us! Why us god? Why? Why does no one ever talk about us? Why does everyone "hate" us? Why? Why? WHY???

ESPN gives us plenty of props, all the time, usually on radio. I drive a lot for my job, 1,000 miles a week average, so I hear plenty of ESPN radio. They give us respect, but it doesn't get to SC, so I guess it doesn't exist...

Seriously, your act is old.

Can you be original and actually come up with something new?

Just for entertainment value at least.

No, the reason they hate us so much is because it takes too much work to have real knowledge of a non major market team without increasing viewership.

We're backwoods to a large portion of the country, and that's fine by me. The Panthers have actually made a damned nice name for themselves since 03, but they still don't have the clout to run with the big, or old school boys.

That's OK, I have no problem being that little itch they just can't scratch.

The fastest route to recognition is a SB win, and even that won't do it without sustained success, see Tampa, Baltimore.

One of two thing's need to happen to make the Panthers trendy. Being in the playoff mix every year (my preference) or Charlotte becoming a major market.

No guys its true they really do hate us. They have production meetings every morning where they discuss new ways not to talk about the panthers. Notice how ESPN spends countless hours talking about the bucs, falcons, 49ers, seahawks, cardinals, bills, rams, lions, vikings, jaguars, texans, titans, chargers, browns, bengals, chiefs, ravens, broncos, raiders and not the panthers. In fact, they just fired that guy on NFL live for talking about us when he wasnt supposed to. It was specifically in his contract that he was never to pick the panthers and he disobeyed!

No guys its true they really do hate us. They have production meetings every morning where they discuss new ways not to talk about the panthers. Notice how ESPN spends countless hours talking about the bucs, falcons, 49ers, seahawks, cardinals, bills, rams, lions, vikings, jaguars, texans, titans, chargers, browns, bengals, chiefs, ravens, broncos, raiders and not the panthers. In fact, they just fired that guy on NFL live for talking about us when he wasnt supposed to. It was specifally in his contract that he was never to pick the panthers and he disobeyed!

Well then I have to go back to my first post in this thread...

ESPN= Egotistical Stupid Pretentious Nonsense

That, pretty much sums it up.

No guys its true they really do hate us. They have production meetings every morning where they discuss new ways not to talk about the panthers. Notice how ESPN spends countless hours talking about the bucs, falcons, 49ers, seahawks, cardinals, bills, rams, lions, vikings, jaguars, texans, titans, chargers, browns, bengals, chiefs, ravens, broncos, raiders and not the panthers. In fact, they just fired that guy on NFL live for talking about us when he wasnt supposed to. It was specifally in his contract that he was never to pick the panthers and he disobeyed!

Well you know I can't really be responsible for you not paying attention. Just this evening, and on TV might I add, there were several references to us winning the NFC this year, albeit from the same guy. That's not hate, in case you were unclear...

Archived