• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bladenboro man scrambles toward impossible dream

scpanther22

I am not going to criticize the man for being brave enough to try.

But I am going to criticize him for not being smart enough to realize he is not as good as what it takes to play that position in the NFL

iF IT was a different position I might give him a chance.

Great publicity stunt for the Panthers to accept a video. Without playing college ball the chance of him even getting invited to camp has to be less that 1 in a million.

i think if it was a publicity stunt...the panthers would have this reported everywere but they said nothing..plus if they wanted publicity they would have signed a high profile QB like harrel

i think if it was a publicity stunt...the panthers would have this reported everywere but they said nothing..plus if they wanted publicity they would have signed a high profile QB like harrel

If it was a publicity stunt it would be by the wannabe quarterback not the Panthers. It wasn't their idea so the point of your post is irrelevant. Their part in it is to allow him to send a video whether they look at it seriously or not. They don't reject it outright and it reinforces the idea that a nobody with virtually no experience could make it as a pro. That is great publicity not a publicity stunt.

If it was a publicity stunt it would be by the wannabe quarterback not the Panthers. It wasn't their idea so the point of your post is irrelevant. Their part in it is to allow him to send a video whether they look at it seriously or not. They don't reject it outright and it reinforces the idea that a nobody with virtually no experience could make it as a pro. That is great publicity not a publicity stunt.

^^^^^^^

That...

the panthers said nothing to the media so i dont see were the publicity comes in... the panthers would not waste time takeing a tape from a guy just for publicity..i dont think he will get a shot,but i dont the panthers did it for publicity.

Archived