• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No #2 WR today.....

CardiacCats

I'm watching the niners and pack now and I see what a number two and three reciever are supposed to look like. We are so far away from what I am watching that it hurts. If Smith goes down that seven points we got today would look like a lot.

Remember WR isnt even our 2nd biggest need

If cam played like he was afraid to make a mistake, he wouldn't have made that tight through to olsen, that olsen dropped. He just has to look for ginn more in the next game.

Maybe with how good our D was playing.....and the fact Seattle is so good defensively he opted not to gamble. Which isn't a dumb way to play.

you have Smitty, Oslen, LaFell on the field at the same time...  I know for a fact 2 of them were on the defenses radar...  Didn't get to see enough to watch LaFell (my bad), but do agree he should have had more catches in that stat column.  I also saw a major play where I think he was wide open and Cam missed him..  He missed someone..  None-the-less, this offense did not attack their opponents as I saw of those who were open.. 

so with that said, I'm still pissed off this team lost this game..  maybe some fan somewhere (particularly those watching the game like they have better answers) know what went wrong..  I see a few reasons where this went wrong...

To me Cam played like he was afraid to make a mistake. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing going forward.

that's absolutely a bad thing.

it makes you timid, it leads to being obsessed with not making a mistake, and quite often leads to making even more mistakes.

we won't win games with that. he'll never live up to his potential with that. it needs to change.

you want to know what superman's kryptonite is? it's that.

Seeing Boldin have a huge game for the 49ers breaks my heart. A 6th for Boldin. We could have had a sure handed, big, veteran WR for a 6th.

That's the kind of move great franchises make, and this one does not.

Boldin wasn't going anywhere but SF, it was a consolation prize between two brothers for losing the Superbowl.

Archived