• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FEELIN PRETTY GOOD

TruCatzFan

If Seattle is supposed to be a supposed Deep playoff team and possibly a Superbowl team, I think we looked pretty dog gonned competitive against such a group.

We beat ourselves today. How Josh Thomas got beat Twice back to back is beyond me! DWill's fumble uncalled for. Gotta wrap that ball up. Had a 4th and inches that I would have gone for, but I see why we punted too.

We beat ourselves... Gotta get over it and move on to next week and Buffalo. Figured I should be a voice of reason on Sunday rather than Wednesday or Thursday.

Gotta get that offense rolling... Keep Pounding. We almost are ready to turn the corner... Almost. It's frustrating, but we will turn it this year. Stay patient

You must be high.

No and I'm completely sober as well. Why be angry? We beat ourselves. Dd we all want a win against a highly hyped team? Yes! We fell short. Front 7 looks great, secondary is obviously a problem. I hope Norman gets his starting job back.

We will turn the corner, and we'll see our full potential this year. I have faith.

Archived