• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beason Ranked #4 Tonight on NFL Network MLB list

SCP

how he missed top 3 is amazing!missed jp on edge rushers too.

Not only that but no one even brought him up as a possibility IIRC. It was a bit surprising to be sure.

I knew the list wasn't all that great when Bart Scott started it off. I'm not exactly sure why Woodson feels Willis to be so much better than Beason.

I'll tell you why. He is a homer for guys who he either played with or who play for a team he was with. He was on the Ravens. He had Singletary or Nolan as a DC I believe when he was in in Balt. /end Woodson query

Pep being off there due to 07 is one thing. But he better have Smith, D Will, and Jordan in their respective categories if they do an offensive list or I will find numerous kittens and punch them in the face:mad:...no seriously I would just complain on here.

PFW had Beason as the no.2 LB in the NFL, right behind Willis.

Beason and Willis' numbers have been generally similar.

Willis edged out the Beast statistically their rookie year, but just barely, despite the fact that Beasom didn't play the first few games that season, and Beason did better this year, all this despite the fact that Beason plays on a much more talented defense.

In my mind, there is no doubt The Beast is the best current LB in the league, and if New England had drafted him like they originally wanted to, he'd be well known as the best in the league, but thank God above, we got him.

Willis was the higher draft pick, that's why he'll get the notoriaty-for now.

Keep it up Beast, and you can be the best there ever was!

Great a player as he was, Woodson has generally sucked as an analyst, and not just because of this.

He can be so funny at times. But he gets a thought in his head about a player and it never changes. He's as stubborn as the day is long. FTW - he thought Delhomme should've been benched for Carr that year before training camp even started. lol There aren't many players or coaches with the Panthers that he regards in a positive light. Then again no Steeler could do any wrong, even ex-Steelers get a pass from him.

There are a few on NFLN that have surprised me. Jamie Dukes, for one, & Warren Sapp, for another.

Archived