• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• lol It's 2 games in with a broken QB it's too early to tell. I hope Canales works out but this is still funny.
    • Man there truly is no helping the stupid that litters this place 
    • This backlash has truly been sad and was part of the reason I believe Bryce was drafted in the first place. He was small and looked like a kid and everybody just loved that he was also good at football. Once I heard CJ Stroud talking on his podcast tour this summer, I was like well that is the reason he isn't here. I remember the hatred for Cam that basically arose out of him being a massive, confident, black man. Every time a new broadcast crew met him during warmups the telecast was just about how larger than life he was. I even had a friend who is close to Cam's size talk about him sucking the air out of every room goes into like being big, loud, and confident is a bad thing. And many here along with the media never showed any sympathy, empathy, or a second thought to the shite Cam had to put up with while here. Till this day it is either about the stupid fumble that didn't matter that he didn't jump on, or that he only had like one good year.  So to see this crazy backlash from the sports and social media regarding Canales benching a small, weak, entitled, non verbal QB who is playing terrible, struggling to recognize defenses, missing open WRs, and leaving clean pockets is mind blowing! Only Chase Daniels watched the film before talking this week. Everyone else used it as an opportunity pine for Bryce and crap on organization. Again, I hope someone is dumb enough to give us Josh Rosen compensation for him.