• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Full house with Hoover and Fiammetta?

hdevonxz

I could see us going to 2 fullbacks and a tailback on third and short or on goalline situations. You go with double tight ends and lead block with 2 fullbacks and give the ball to Williams or Stewart. A play off tackle would be almost assured to get in especially running over Otah's side.

I could see us going to 2 fullbacks and a tailback on third and short or on goalline situations. You go with double tight ends and lead block with 2 fullbacks and give the ball to Williams or Stewart. A play off tackle would be almost assured to get in especially running over Otah's side.

Truth

Or a playaction fly route for TD or hitch for first down to steve smith.

i think most importantly fiametta will fill in for hoover when we need a more reliable reciever

hoover was wide open a few times last year and he dropped the ball, it will be nice to have a FB with better hands

i think we will be going to that more this year, it will help jake out and extend our drives when we can have a reliable dump off

with the line we have we should be able to take advantage of two lead blockers but it can be difficult to string out those plays for huge gains but it would really show in the shorter yardage stuff

it's really difficult for the line to hold blocks and get two blockers into the secondary but if we did it would be a bloodbath

some highschools did the wing T to take advantage of that but i don't know if that's a pro formation

By 'Full House' you mean 3-of-a-kind with a pair? So...D.Will, J.Stew & Goodson with Hoooov & Fiametta? It's be interesting to see that group on the field at the same time. Hand off to D who pitches back to Goodson to break up the field after the the opposing D-line has been pushed to the sidelines, parted like the RedSea. It could work...

i think most importantly fiametta will fill in for hoover when we need a more reliable recieverhoover was wide open a few times last year and he dropped the ball, it will be nice to have a FB with better hands

i think we will be going to that more this year, it will help jake out and extend our drives when we can have a reliable dump off

with the line we have we should be able to take advantage of two lead blockers but it can be difficult to string out those plays for huge gains but it would really show in the shorter yardage stuff

it's really difficult for the line to hold blocks and get two blockers into the secondary but if we did it would be a bloodbath

some highschools did the wing T to take advantage of that but i don't know if that's a pro formation

i think thats what we got goodson for

Archived