• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Would You Rather Have? A Prime Stephen Davis or DWILL.

Guest RT81

as much as I respect #48 and what he meant to us in our superbowl run I gotta go with Dwill he the real deal and I can't wait to see him run wild again this year.
Is this a serious question?

Well, I think the answer is obvious, the combination of Williams and Stewart trumps anything the Panthers have ever had.

What the OP "seemed" to be saying was a primed Steven Davis against a primed DeAngelo Williams and I contend that Steven Davis was slightly better because of his ability to punish defenses. Does that mean I'm upset be having Williams on the team now? No way! I don't think Williams has reached his potential yet and Davis was way beyond his potential when he reached Carolina. But in his prime, Steven Davis was awesome...

Williams certainly has the ability to match that, but hasn't yet...

What the OP "seemed" to be saying was a primed Steven Davis against a primed DeAngelo Williams and I contend that Steven Davis was slightly better because of his ability to punish defenses. Does that mean I'm upset be having Williams on the team now? No way! I don't think Williams has reached his potential yet and Davis was way beyond his potential when he reached Carolina. But in his prime, Steven Davis was awesome...

Jello reminds me of Barry Sanders. Same kind of elusiveness he just needed to be the main guy get the rock enough to get it rolling. Jello Rolls LOL

Pretty much. My magic 8 Ball says "Ask again in 5 years."

Archived