• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Chud's in Cleveland and We're Going to Leave Him There" DWill

rscott94

"With the first pick of the 20?? NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

Just insert the next 3 years because this is how each one of them will begin. Chud was a terrible OC and will prove to be an even worse coach unless Norv Turner can make him look good. Doubt it though, because Chud thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and his ego will keep him from listening to Norv when he tells Norv to put Weeden in the option and pass 75% of downs. He is the true example of high risk/ high reward but with minimal rewards.

The former best players didn't like it? No one liked it. Cam didn't like it. #89 didn't like it. #67 didn't like it. #28 didn't like it. #95 didn't like it. Jerry Richardson didn't like it. After Hurney was terminated he had a meeting with Rivera and told Rivera that the offense had to change. Nobody liked it. What do you mean by "the former best players didn't like it."? #89 said in the article that one of the main things was the under- utilization of Tolbert. That was orgy talking about a role player not involved. Has nothing to do with "former best players" not getting numbers. has everything to do with the notion that the players and organization felt he was putting his personal agenda before winning games.

This.....and it didn't work. 

Smitty started this whole non-sense when he decided to pop off about Chud. Talk about startin poo...I mean irrelevant poo. smh...bag on someone after they are out the door.

Chud was not fired. He left us. If he was fired, then Smitty's comments may be, just may be, would have had more credibility. If Chud sabotaged our offense so he can get a HC job, then it fugging worked! If he got cute with his playcalling to be a HC next season (Ya, like the primary focus on an OC's mind early in the season is to get a HC gig the next season...gtfou), then it worked! What a stupid logic. Considering the type of offenses we suffered under before Chud got here, I consider Chud's 2 years here to be a success as evidenced by teams pursuing him after 2011 as well as 2012. Only better OC we had was Gil Haskell. I think we should watch a few games before we bow to saint shula. Season has not even started.

I wanna be promoted at my job. Every coordinator wants to get a head coaching gig. These Chud theories are just conjecture and pretzel logic. Even if they had a point, what purpose is are they serving right now? Just sounds to me that some players finally found a safe way to explain away why our offense sucked the 1st half of last season. Glad they don't pay them for their opinion. Only person I feel bad for now is Shula. They've officially anointed him before the season started, and he doesn't exactly have the best resume as an OC.

The former best players didn't like it? No one liked it. Cam didn't like it. #89 didn't like it. #67 didn't like it. #28 didn't like it. #95 didn't like it. Jerry Richardson didn't like it. After Hurney was terminated he had a meeting with Rivera and told Rivera that the offense had to change. Nobody liked it. What do you mean by "the former best players didn't like it."? #89 said in the article that one of the main things was the under- utilization of Tolbert. That was orgy talking about a role player not involved. Has nothing to do with "former best players" not getting numbers. has everything to do with the notion that the players and organization felt he was putting his personal agenda before winning games.

Didn't like our offense or play calls...those are different.

28 games define what the Chud O was more so than the 4 everyone only talks about. Williams fits an old school offense....Stewart never complained. He fit and when healthy saw tons of snaps.

.....and I agree, with Smith and like the Observer pointed out...Tolbert was underutilized. That was the most correct thing Smith said.

But all in all....Steve Smith talks too much. Rather these guys focus on 2013.

"With the first pick of the 20?? NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns select......."

Just insert the next 3 years because this is how each one of them will begin. Chud was a terrible OC and will prove to be an even worse coach unless Norv Turner can make him look good. Doubt it though, because Chud thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and his ego will keep him from listening to Norv when he tells Norv to put Weeden in the option and pass 75% of downs. He is the true example of high risk/ high reward but with minimal rewards.

Chud isn't the OC....Norv is. One of the best. Chud ran a poor man's version of what Norv did. Norv will be left alone. The O will likely overachieve a little bc of Norv.

Didn't like our offense or play calls...those are different.

28 games define what the Chud O was more so than the 4 everyone only talks about. Williams fits an old school offense....Stewart never complained. He fit and when healthy saw tons of snaps.

.....and I agree, with Smith and like the Observer pointed out...Tolbert was underutilized. That was the most correct thing Smith said.

But all in all....Steve Smith talks too much. Rather these guys focus on 2013.

Oh CRA, smh... Ole CRA always has to be so technical. "Didn't like our offense or play call." I don't think they like the offensive coordinator. As far as #28 not complaining. Nobody complained until 2 days ago. When Chud got the Cleveland job, not one Panther said anything. No good luck via twitter or nothing. They couldn't stand the guy. Sunday really can't get here fast enough. Fans and the team are talking about people who don't even matter.... Enjoy the DLO show CRA...

Oh CRA, smh... Ole CRA always has to be so technical. "Didn't like our offense or play call." I don't think they like the offensive coordinator. As far as #28 not complaining. Nobody complained until 2 days ago. When Chud got the Cleveland job, not one Panther said anything. No good luck via twitter or nothing. They couldn't stand the guy. Sunday really can't get here fast enough. Fans and the team are talking about people who don't even matter.... Enjoy the DLO show CRA...

I'd love a DLO show....but unless we play a weak D I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Archived