• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Running Back system rankings

A little love for Double Trouble here...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9746990/Positional-Power-Rankings:-RB-packages

1. PANTHERS

Does anyone outside of Charlotte even know what DeAngelo Williams looks like? Maybe not, but someone put this dude on a poster — check his obscene numbers from '08: 1,515 rushing yards (third in NFL), 5.5 yards per carry (first among No. 1 RBs, only the Giants' Derrick Ward was better) and 20 total touchdowns (most in NFL). And John Stewart's not just a cable talk-show host. Carolina's No. 1A RB scored 10 rushing TDs and nearly reached 1,000 yards on his own. The Panthers also really like rookie Mike Goodson after his strong OTAs, plus Brad Hoover gives the run-heavy team solid depth as a blocker, runner and receiver when his number is called.

Honestly I think we have the best running team in the league right now. I know its early to say that but when you look at what our guys have done, and you see what we did in the draft, our running game has only gotten stronger.

Tony Fiametta

Brad Hoover

Goodson

Deangelo

Jonathan

Gross

Otah

Wharton

Vincent

Kalil

Duke Robinson

You could run over anyone with that group.

THis lovefest must stop!!!! Where are the jabs and digs? Where are the rankings at the bottom of the league? I want the disrespect card!!!!

It is unnatural for any sports organization to give us props. This gives us absolutely no bulletin board material.

THis lovefest must stop!!!! Where are the jabs and digs? Where are the rankings at the bottom of the league? I want the disrespect card!!!!

It is unnatural for any sports organization to give us props. This gives us absolutely no bulletin board material.

They haven't gotten to defensive rankings yet. Give it time:thumbsup:

Man, Vikings fans in the comments of that article sure do blow a gasket when someone dare mention that maybe their RB's are not the greatest in the universe...

Actually I dont think that there is one scout, coordinator or coach who would rather have Chester Taylor over Jonathan Stewart....

Archived