• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Theory

I disagree with you on that point.

I think there are quite a few teams that would sign him to a big contract....near Haynesworth money. The problem is that they are not willing to part with 2 first round picks AND that type of contract.

If Peppers had hit FA, he would have signed a BIG contract elsewhere.

That might be true but most teams would want him to say at DE also. If a team would have wanted him really bad they would have told him agent and a deal would have been made. Just like they have been in the past. The fact is Pep signed his Tender and didnt even ask for a clause in there that bars the panthers from tagging him again next year. This all leads to one thing. Him signing a long term deal.

That might be true but most teams would want him to say at DE also. If a team would have wanted him really bad they would have told him agent and a deal would have been made. Just like they have been in the past. The fact is Pep signed his Tender and didnt even ask for a clause in there that bars the panthers from tagging him again next year. This all leads to one thing. Him signing a long term deal.

He would also find out that OLB's make sig less than top DE's in the league. If he truly wanted to play OLB in a 3-4 (which I am starting to doubt), he would have automatically taken less money.

Regardless, with his talent and athletic ability, he would have still signed a very big contract...e.ven to play OLB.

Just my opinion

Archived