• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

Not disputing that bro, and not an enemy of yours....

I also gave u two other possibilities. And the media have been known to get things wrong in the past... Though unlikely in this case

Anything is possible.

I'd say if there is nothing about him on the official Panthers roster by tomorrow evening, he's likely gone.

We know he was waived injured, but he isn't on the team's roster as being waived - injured and that's why people are thinking he either got claimed or has been given an injury settlement by the team.

Thanks for getting him caught up

Anything is possible.

I'd say if there is nothing about him on the official Panthers roster by tomorrow evening, he's likely gone.

He's already gone... Ad come to think of it... He probably demanded an injury settlement after the way he was treated.

OR

He has been picked up.

Or

He retired?

I think that's all of the options!

We know he was waived injured, but he isn't on the team's roster as being waived - injured and that's why people are thinking he either got claimed or has been given an injury settlement by the team.

Seems like a lot of jumping to conclusions. He was barely cut 24 hours ago, and it's Sunday.

Just my opinion.

He's the only one that isn't on there that was waived / injured and the team has updated the site multiple times today and even has the practice squad listed already. 

No, none of the guys that were released as waived/injured yesterday are on the list.  Campbell, Clausen, and Russell along with Gettis are all missing from that list.

They probably just have to clear waivers before they can officially be added to the teams waived/injured list.

He's already gone... Ad come to think of it... He probably demanded an injury settlement after the way he was treated.

OR

He has been picked up.

Or

He retired?

I think that's all of the options!

The way he was treated? You mean paid to do his job and given opportunities to compete only to get injured every year and still not even know where to line up properly in preseason this year? Yeah. What horrible treatment.

No, none of the guys that were released as waived/injured yesterday are on the list. Campbell, Clausen, and Russell along with Gettis are all missing from that list.

They probably just have to clear waivers before they can officially be added to the teams waived/injured list.

Campbell is on the list...

Missing:

Gettis

Clausen

Russell

Could it be??? Teh Jimmay claimed? Is this perhaps the reason we don't have a PS QB yet?

Archived