• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

Nooooo not from the guy screaming we don't need a WR all offseason. What you really thought is that Gettis would come in and save your argument. Now that he's gone you can't handle it.

Look man Gettis wasn't standing out in practice which led to him playing being played with the damn backups all preseason. So what he had a few catches in preseason against guys that don't matter.

He finally got in with the 1s against the Super Bowl champs and he doesn't know where to line up. That won't get you on a team.

Hixon was brought here to be the 3rd receiver, someone was going to have to take that from him, Edwards might have.

Ginn was brought in to be a return man and a deep threat.

Hixon and Ginn were never in any danger of losing their spots.

Gettis needed to earn his and he didn't.

There would be no reason to keep an injured Gettis on the active roster no telling when he would even be able to play.

And on top of all of that he was so far back on the depth chart he wouldn't see much playing time anyway.

Smith Olsen Lafell Hixon<------- Those are the main guys. Edwards will get some slot time and Ginn will get some go routes and quick throws out in space.

Now my friend tell me where in the hell does that leave Gettis? There is only one football and even if he were on the team he wouldn't see much of it.

Anybody that has every played sports in their life, particularly football, if you don't know where to line up your ass isn't getting on the field.

End of story

No I thought a combination of Ginn,Gettis Edwards and Hixon would be good enough to play the 3rd thru 6th Wr spot.

But I'll admit when I'm wrong and I'm truly on the OLIne WR draft bandwagon I promise.

Red, I'm fairly sure you said there were a lot of "wives/gfs/gay lovers" with chafed bottoms in this thread as evident by all of the whining about Gettis being cut.

And if he cussed at you, direct me to the post. I am consistent. I didn't see any posts between you prior to this most recent exchange.

No I thought a combination of Ginn,Gettis Edwards and Hixon would be good enough to play the 3rd thru 6th Wr spot.

But I'll admit when I'm wrong and I'm truly on the OLIne WR draft bandwagon I promise.

Why is the 6th wr so important? Who was our 6th Wr last year? In our offense after the 3rd WR everyone else is just depth. I believe the majority of the time you will see Smith,Lafell, and Hixon on the field.

I'm fairly sure you said there were a lot of "wives/gfs/gay lovers" with chafed bottoms in this thread as evident by all of the whining about Gettis being cut.

And if he cussed at you, direct me to the post. I am consistent. I didn't see any posts between you prior to this most recent exchange.

Proudiddy no need. I'll admit I curse at everybody. No big investigation needed.

I'll say "WTF" are you F'n crazy all the time.

Mystery solved.

I'm truly surprised to come into a David Gettis thread and find the usual pieces of poo trashing Edwards instead of realizing that their main squeeze from 2010 poo the bed and couldn't nudge out the same player they're trashing.

If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at the guy who lost a camp battle to one-legged Hixon, stone hands Ginn and Armanti Edwards. We've got a coach who has to win now and a GM in his first year who has about 400 years of personnel eval, I'm sure they're just shooting from the heart and never liked poor little David.  It couldn't have anything to do with camp performance. Didn't they see Gettis make that snag against the future Hertz renta-car manager?? Don't they realize that Armanti sucks??

What's funny is most of you had Gettlemans penis so far down your throat that you couldn't bend one of your legs 2 days ago.  Now.. "hmm.. i really have some questions about where this here franchise is going hurrrrr". fuging dipshits.

Ban away.

Red, I'm fairly sure you said there were a lot of "wives/gfs/gay lovers" with chafed bottoms in this thread as evident by all of the whining about Gettis being cut.

Red you're the one telling people to stop posting. Then the whole tears thing is a bitch move by you as well.

I curse because I want to. And as long as I didn't call you a fuging idiot. Me using a curse word in a sentence shouldn't bother you.

Another Bitch move by Red.

Just because some feel Gettis played better and has better potential then Edwards. You must be in a Fan club. Grow the fug up.

Then you must stay in your basement all day. Again not my fault ask mommy to let you out.

Again why the fug does that bother you so much? Who made you thread length moderator?? You could always leave the thread any time you choose.

Why is the 6th wr so important? Who was our 6th Wr last year? In our offense after the 3rd WR everyone else is just depth. I believe the majority of the time you will see Smith,Lafell, and Hixon on the field.

I've said when you don't have solid option you need more options on the roster. 

And again I'll admit I'm worried about this WR position this year.  I was just more scared about our DT position at draft time.

No problem. I warned Red because I saw it, I was just asking him to show me the post he was referring to as I hadn't seen it.

Point is, keep it civil. I try to warn people before I actually "mod warn" them, lol. Attack the argument, not the person.

Thank you Red for posting this.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:snapback.png

Red you're the one telling people to stop posting. Then the whole tears thing is a bitch move by you as well.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:snapback.png

I curse because I want to. And as long as I didn't call you a fuging idiot. Me using a curse word in a sentence shouldn't bother you.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 10:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Another Bitch move by Red.

Just because some feel Gettis played better and has better potential then Edwards. You must be in a Fan club. Grow the fug up.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:snapback.png

Then you must stay in your basement all day. Again not my fault ask mommy to let you out.

koolkatluke, on 31 Aug 2013 - 11:39 PM, said:snapback.png

Again why the fug does that bother you so much? Who made you thread length moderator?? You could always leave the thread any time you choose.

As the Mod can see I'm attacking his actions not the person.

Not 1 time did I call him a name.

Archived