• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

Let's cancel the entire season so we can mourn David Gettis. Seems like the proper thing to do.

Over exaggeration really??

If you don't want to talk about this then leave.

This just happened yesterday why does it hurt you to talk about this???

Again there are 100 other threads not talking about this.

Over exaggeration really??

If you don't want to talk about this then leave.

This just happened yesterday why does it hurt you to talk about this???

Again there are 100 other threads not talking about this.

Just like you telling everybody else this topic is over. You can't stop us from posting our opinions.

There is an ignore function. Use it, and stop clinging to me like a female in here.

Don't know where to put this.... So I'm putting it here. Someone with thread making ability should copy and paste this and create a thread.....

The Seahawks just traded with Jacksonville for a DL and Surprisingly released their 4th rnd pick WR Chris Harper

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000237077/article/seahawks-acquire-danthony-smith-cut-chris-harper

I say sign him as our 6th WR and get the scouting report. If he can't cut the mustard then cut him. This could work out well for us, as this Chris Harper young man probably just got reality checked!

Do it Gettleman!

There is an ignore function. Use it, and stop clinging to me like a female in here.

And what if I choose not to. WTF are you going to do about it??

Best bet is to either join another thread, make a valid point in this conversation,  or keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep calling you out for it.

Don't know where to put this.... So I'm putting it here. Someone with thread making ability should copy and paste this and create a thread.....

The Seahawks just traded with Jacksonville for a DL and Surprisingly released their 4th rnd pick WR Chris Harper

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000237077/article/seahawks-acquire-danthony-smith-cut-chris-harper

I say sign him as our 6th WR and get the scouting report. If he can't cut the mustard then cut him. This could work out well for us, as this Chris Harper young man probably just got reality checked!

Do it Gettleman!

I would love to have other option at the Wr position right now.

I think with the huge question marks at WR position behind Smitty and Lafell. Hixon (health risk) Edwards (still not proven he can be a WR in actually game time) and Ginn (questionable hands). I thought having 6 Wr would have been a better move then 6 Cb.

Nooooo not from the guy screaming we don't need a WR all offseason. What you really thought is that Gettis would come in and save your argument. Now that he's gone you can't handle it.

Look man Gettis wasn't standing out in practice which led to him playing being played with the damn backups all preseason. So what he had a few catches in preseason against guys that don't matter.

He finally got in with the 1s against the Super Bowl champs and he doesn't know where to line up. That won't get you on a team.

Hixon was brought here to be the 3rd receiver, someone was going to have to take that from him, Edwards might have.

Ginn was brought in to be a return man and a deep threat.

Hixon and Ginn were never in any danger of losing their spots.

Gettis needed to earn his and he didn't.

There would be no reason to keep an injured Gettis on the active roster no telling when he would even be able to play.

And on top of all of that he was so far back on the depth chart he wouldn't see much playing time anyway.

Smith Olsen Lafell Hixon<------- Those are the main guys. Edwards will get some slot time and Ginn will get some go routes and quick throws out in space.

Now my friend tell me where in the hell does that leave Gettis? There is only one football and even if he were on the team he wouldn't see much of it.

Anybody that has every played sports in their life, particularly football, if you don't know where to line up your ass isn't getting on the field.

End of story

Red, chill with the insults. I've let you slide twice in this thread. Trashing someone's argument is fine, calling them idiots, telling them to f*ck off, and/or insinuating that anyone on the other side of your argument has sex with David Gettis is not.

I'm cool with you. I've been officially warned for less than what koolkatluke has gotten away with in here. I will take any punishment sent my way, but let's please be consistent. He cussed at me for several pages last night.

Also, I'm thinking you got confused about that post you are referring to about sex. No big deal though.

Archived