• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

He did perform quite a bit better than Anderson in the first preseason games. It wasn't until the last one that he fell apart again.

I think you're confused, or aren't sure who you're talking to. Either that or are intent on arguing with every poster on this message board no matter what it's about.

Every person in this thread is "arguing". Have you noticed it is now 28 pages long?

Okay, so Gettis catching balls against guys who will be selling insurance > showing up all TC and looking the part

Yes making plays and catching passes against guys  fighting for job and won't hold back from hitting you > better then catching passes against players not allowed to tag you.

The only people I've seen getting hateful here are those flooding this thread with their tears about Gettis.

Hateful? You think the Gettis supporters are hateful? How dare y.... Wait, yeah I agree. I'm looking forward to the 53 guys playing next week rather than the one "unicorn" of a receiver that is sure to make or break our Super Bowl run.

You got it figured out dude. I'm on team Red.

bingo - the guy constantly complains and whines.

I really think " he" might actually be a " she ."

Grits why don't you worry about which glass eye you're going to wear tomorrow while you stalk the high school parking lot for teenage girls and let people who are actually fans of this team talk. Okay? Thanks. Bye bye.

Grits why don't you worry about which glass eye you're going to wear tomorrow while you stalk the high school parking lot for teenage girls and let people who are actually fans of this team talk. Okay? Thanks. Bye bye.

Call me grits again crybaby,  and I will take away your pacifier.

Yes making plays and catching passes against guys fighting for job and won't hold back from hitting you > better then catching passes against players not allowed to tag you.

Well we agree to disagree.....you show up every day making plays against Luke and company and looking legit.....means something. Gettis couldn't.

Preaseaon, Gettis padded his stats in a AE showdown against the weakest of the weak. That doesn't mean what you suggest....which is why he is gone

Yeah but your the one being a child about it.

"You Gettis fan boy" I don't agree with you so you must be wrong about your opinion"

Says the guy who can't respond without cussing like he just learned his first words.

Keep entertaining us please.

Call me grits again crybaby, and I will take away your pacifier.

Oh man, he called me a baby...

I don't know if I can keep up with this scathing level of smack talk I'm receiving here.

Not me. Let's wait until we've built a strong enough team that losing Cam wouldn't destroy it before spending a pick on someone who we would hope does nothing but carry a clipboard every game.

Yeah that's a good point. It depends on both the draft class and how this year goes, really. If we address o-line and secondary early, maybe we won't have any holes left and will have the luxury.

Well we agree to disagree.....you show up every day making plays against Luke and company and looking legit.....means something. Gettis couldn't.

Preaseaon, Gettis padded his stats in a AE showdown against the weakest of the weak. That doesn't mean what you suggest....which is why he is gone

I think he's gone for the same reason Adams is. We signed someone who does their exact job way better.

I don't think there was ever a Gettis vs. Edwards question, they fill totally different roles. I think Edwards will be a non-factor and should be cut, but I think that's irrelevant to Gettis.

I'd like to ask this again.... Everyone that was waived/injured today... How long do they have before they end up on IR assuming no ones snatches them up.

Please quote me so that I know. Thanks again

I honestly have no idea how long the waiver wire takes to pass through, and I can't even find that info on google from sources explaining how the waiver wire works.

Archived