• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

He logged 11 catches this preseason where another receiver with just 2 catches made the team.

if you want to talk about practice games....than you can't ignore all the other practicing he was outperformed in this offseason.

Also had 47 catches as a rookie. Amazing that we used to think that was incredibly bad, but hear about Armanti's "monster game" with a 2 catch preseason performance. Standards have really slipped.

Dude I get in a fight daily on here about Lafell 44 catches used as a reason why he isn't a true #2 Wr.

It didn't offend me, just struck me as needlessly abrasive. Why are people getting worked up and gleefully hateful toward people that wanted a Panther player to work out?

The only people I've seen getting hateful here are those flooding this thread with their tears about Gettis.

if you want to talk about practice games....than you can't ignore all the other practicing he was outperformed in this offseason.

lol

There is a big difference between a game against an opponent with full gear on getting hit, fans in the seats, lights on, cameras on and practice with shorts and helmets.

The only people I've seen getting hateful here are those flooding this thread with their tears about Gettis.

Then you're heavily using confirmation bias. I quoted one. The attitude in your post is pretty hateful, too. Why mock fellow Panther fans' "tears?" You're not a better dude than that?

Yes practice where he wasn't get hit or worried about getting knocked out. Yes it's good to be able to catch passes in Shorts.

Still selective....you only want to acknowledge the selective moments Gettis practices well. Also you want to ignore Edwards' did well against real players and most of Gettis' good practice moments came against guys that won't be in the league

Archived