• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

And? 1.) He wasn't competing against Edwards alone, and 2.) he was already a receiver.

Already being a receiver I don't think should factor in. This is about who helps the team win, not backstories. Edwards has 5 catches in 3 years, and has contributed next to nothing as a returner. In a league where the average career is 4 years, Edwards enters his 4th year having contributed zero.

They should both be cut, is my point. There are better receivers available.

At this point Gettis has more catches more yards in less playing time and Edwards hasn't proven he could be a WR in real games. This is Fact.

an irrelevant fact to a team that is looking forward, not into the past. 

At this point Gettis has more catches more yards in less playing time and Edwards hasn't proven he could be a WR in real games. This is Fact.

Fact.

David Gettis has ZERO production in our offense that is about to enter it's 3rd year

This is an unnecessarily inflammatory attitude. Are you just trying to make fellow fans feel bad? What's the point of that?

Because its a joke that people are actually upset about losing DAVID GETTIS.

I don't think anyone who isn't a Panthers fan even knows who he is. its embarrassing

Keary Colbert was a training camp all-star

Also had 47 catches as a rookie. Amazing that we used to think that was incredibly bad, but hear about Armanti's "monster game" with a 2 catch preseason performance. Standards have really slipped.

Archived