• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

In a lockout year, Legatron was even making sure Steve Smith knew where to be. He sucked but a new system and rookie QB meant he had a job

He was certainly valuable in that regard, but he didn't have to be the #2 receiver all season to fill that role.

< insert Boyz II Men song >

It's so hard, to say good bye...to 2010

Really simple, Ginn took the only role Gettis had a shot in. Don't need 2 for such small work.

Yea what NFL team could actually use another solid WR? Don't they know the limit is 2 or 3? What morons.

Preseason 2013: Gettis - 11 catches for 164 yards > Edwards - 2 catches for 38 yards

Career: Gettis - 37 catches for 508 yards > Edwards - 5 catches 121 yards

I'm going to post this because someone says it's "blatantly obvious" Edwards was better.

It was "blatantly obvious" That he played 1 game and had 2 catches against real competition.

Right here example. I'm stating my opinion and people telling me to leave..

Also it showed a lack of talent that a player with no Angle was able to walk down a player who was billed as elusive and quick.

How can you take so much persecution!? So since you think Panthers making plays is so hilarious, I suppose you were laughing at Gettis throughout this preseason as he was catching passes against 3rd stringers right?

He was certainly valuable in that regard, but he didn't have to be the #2 receiver all season to fill that role.

Well, despite a lockout, rookie QB and rookie HC, brand new offense.....we had the greatest offense in franchise history.

Legatron. Had a role in that even if it wasnt him making the play

I'm going to post this because someone says it's "blatantly obvious" Edwards was better.

It was "blatantly obvious" That he played 1 game and had 2 catches against real competition.

irrelevant to whos actually better at this point. think a little

Archived