• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

fixed.

Ummmm no sir. I've seen multiple idiots saying how bc of one play he was cut. And bc he didn't know the playbook. Man y'all don't know anything. He could have had a bad attitude and been a master of the playbook. You bunch of know it alls are so annoying.

It's one thing to have an opinion. But to come off as a arrogant dick that knows it all? Nobody likes those guys.

Like I said I don't know and none of you honestly know. Only Rivera and his staff know why.

keary colbert, drew carter,....

Better then Cater he had at least a good rookie season just like Colbert, IDK what the eff happened to Colbert, he looked like the second comming of smith in his first season then fell off the map all together, Smiths competitive spirit is not to ever be undervalued or questioned.

Ummmm no sir. I've seen multiple idiots saying how bc of one play he was cut. And bc he didn't know the playbook. Man y'all don't know anything. He could have had a bad attitude and been a master of the playbook. You bunch of know it alls are so annoying.

It's one thing to have an opinion. But to come off as a arrogant dick that knows it all? Nobody likes those guys.

Like I said I don't know and none of you honestly know. Only Rivera and his staff know why.

oh the irony

Who is hating AE? 

Actually I was at the game watching Gettis  warm up when I noticed AE walk up behind Gettis, take a iron rod out of his street clothes and whack him in the leg. Afterwards he kinda saundered over to Rivera and gave him a thumbs up. At the time I thought it was odd but now I get it. Conspiracy? Maybe, it does look  suspicious.

Archived