• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

So you never fuging disagree with a move this team makes i guess??

So I should never see you post a non pro Panther opinion right??

It doesn't take a professional talent evaluator to see 6'3 4.3 speed and 212lb has more upside then 5-10 who gets walk down by punters.

You know, the fact that AE could even return punts also factored in. Gettis was straight-line only.

how am i supposed to find that when 1. the site changed since then and 2. it was david gettis. not steve smith. it happened during one the games after gettis returned from the pup list when he was just standing on the sideline ready to go in. i made a david gettis thread last year asking why was he just standing on the sideline. you think this landing in rivera doghouse just started just because wtf

all i see is an excuse for a lack of evidence.

So you never fuging disagree with a move this team makes i guess??

So I should never see you post a non pro Panther opinion right??

It doesn't take a professional talent evaluator to see 6'3 4.3 speed and 212lb has more upside then 5-10 who gets walk down by punters.

talent goes beyond physical measurables that is what you are not seeing here. 

when you have a freak out about Patterson months ago and that Hunter was the second coming of Jerry Rice jesus, then it proves it is the complete opposite. sorry if nobody is going to take you seriously when you talk about wide recievers.

WR 1 is listed as Smith and Edwards only, Ginn is the backup to Hixon and Lafell at the WR2 spot as the 5th WR on the websites and team's updated depth chart. 

Being the backup WR1 doesn't necessarily make him the WR3. There will be several different packages.

all i see is an excuse for a lack of evidence.

To be fair I do remember what he's talking about. It was in the second half of the year, Gettis was put in for 1 play and then pulled back out and he got pissed.

I think it was pointed out at the time that he lined up in the wrong spot, lol.

WR 1 is listed as Smith and Edwards only, Ginn is the backup to Hixon and Lafell at the WR2 spot as the 5th WR on the websites and team's updated depth chart.

That is why I said based on our scheme.

Ginn is the lone player that can take the top off a D.....expect his uniqueness to get his number called often when we make the rare 3WR calls over some of the others.

Also, we don't know the depth chart

To be fair I do remember what he's talking about. It was in the second half of the year, Gettis was put in for 1 play and then pulled back out and he got pissed.

I think it was pointed out at the time that he lined up in the wrong spot, lol.

Yep. I think it might've been a false start or something?

And Edwards couldn't even do that or we would not have drafted Adams and signed Ginn. Captain is a better Punt returner. Edwards is a punt catcher.

It wouldn't matter if all AE did was wave at the ball, it was an advantage over Gettis. You are wildly worked up over an injustice that lives only in your head.

Archived