• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

All we need to know is that Edwards beat Gettis, Hixon and Ginn Jr. out for the 3rd WR spot. Then Hixon beat out Gettis for the legit last WR spot because Ginn Jr. is mostly going to be a returner and occasional deep threat in this offense. 

Edwards had a good game one. Thats like saying everyone knew Hixon was a beast by watching game 4. Let me go on record as saying IM NOT CONVINCED. Far as Im concerned the only WRs that have proved themselves are Smith and LaFell.

I would be willing to wager based on his skill set and the fact our scheme doesn't use many WRs. Ginn could see the 3rd most snaps

If you don't count ST snaps, I think it's going to be about 60-40/50-50 or so split between Edwards and Ginn Jr. Ginn Jr will probably have a bigger impact though because of his speed coming out of gadget plays and as a deep threat. 

How do you know he was actually ready and knew the playbook and everything that was being asked of him? You don't know one does but team officials. Sure Gettis thought he was ready, but that doesn't actually mean he was. 

I know he was cause it wasn't till that incident these reports about the playbook started to come up

The 2 training camps he was injured nobody said anything about him not knowing the playbook. You don't actually believe that b.s do you? Not knowing the playbook what a load of crap. He seemed to run routes fine and catch passes for someone who didn't know the playbook 

I know he was cause it wasn't till that incident these reports about the playbook started to come up

The 2 training camps he was injured nobody said anything about him not knowing the playbook. You don't actually believe that b.s do you? Not knowing the playbook what a load of crap. He seemed to run routes fine and catch passes for someone who didn't know the playbook 

When he's been healthy and played with the playbook since Fox left, he's lined up wrong quite a few times and I believe reading about him running wrong routes as well all before the incident happened. 

well go refer to yours..as well

good day.

It's was a joke. You know I have nothing but love for you, man. 

Jesus, what is it with you guys. Why are you all so emotionally invested in what would have been the 6WR on the depth chart?

Get a fuging grip ya'll. 

Archived