• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Goodbye David Gettis

Zod

He was waived/injured and reverted back to IR after going unclaimed through waivers.

Did he make the final 53? Oh, yeah IR... Meaning not really on the squad, and won't contribute at all. Keep the sig, I really don't even care.

Did he make the final 53? Oh, yeah IR... Meaning not really on the squad, and won't contribute at all. Keep the sig, I really don't even care.

Well it's good to know TruCatzFan hasn't changed at all.

I retract the well wishes I previously offered to you.

Well add me to the WTF list!! I'm so pissed right now!!! Gettis was making real progress and he was never given a real chance with the 1's in the preseason games but when he played he showed the fug up!! 

fuging bullshit!!! 

I hope he gets on with another team and he doesnt get the IR tag.

jgbiZuX.png

Do you see this? The play has been called in the huddle, everyone else is ready for the snap, and LaFell is having to line Gettis up. Cam is literally standing there waiting for his receivers to get to their proper positions. This is why Gettis lived in Rivera's doghouse, and this is why he may not make it back onto the roster. This is inexcusable for a player that has had the playbook for two years. This is why LaFell and Armanti and Hixon and so on all got looks well ahead of Gettis. It's not a question of talent, it's a question of why he's not doing the very basics with literally nothing else to spend his time doing.

Well add me to the WTF list!! I'm so pissed right now!!! Gettis was making real progress and he was never given a real chance with the 1's in the preseason games but when he played he showed the fug up!!

fuging bullshit!!!

Please review the above post.

Gettis was cut because he didn't know the whole playbook and his camp and practices have been sub par, Hixon is the vet to help Edwards and lafell out while Ginn is the 5th WR for ST and occasional gadget plays and deep balls. Gettis doesn't have the ST value that Ginn Jr. does, so he had to beat out the value Hixon brought as a vet who picks up playbooks quickly. He simply couldn't do that. 

fuging bullshit!!! 

Please refer to your avatar. 

Have a nice day.

So Gettis knew the playbook his rookie year and 2nd year when he was tore his ACL, when he was gonna be the number 2 receiver but now he don't know the playbook

He was ready last year and Rivera didn't want to put him and Gettis challenged his weak ass authority and here we are now. #truth

Archived