• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

YES! I have a new Job!

Zcustom

Thanks to all of you for the positive vibes/good juju/prayers/etc!

I have been officially offered the job, and all that's left is some standard paperwork and hiring processes (drug screen, background) but I have a perfect record and no worries passing a drug test.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

I've poured 14 years of my life and hard work into the company I'm with now and as sad as it will be to leave my coworkers the new job is simply better in every aspect.

The health coverage is light years ahead of what I have now AND it's HALF the cost.  More money, better/cheaper healthcare, better company with way more upward mobility.  Hell yes!!

Took my kids to their first Panther game last night, and we whooped the Stealers (don't care if it's preseason game #4).  Life is amazing right now.

Thanks again Huddle!!

Great news.

I like my job, but the pay is atrocious and I now have to drive an hour and change to get there. 100.00 a week for gas...

I need something in the Concord/Kannapolis area. Driving from Kannapolis to Greensboro everyday sucks.

I feel your pain buddy! I used to do the same thing, and it was a third shift job. When you have to take $100 a week out of your paycheck just for gas, it gets VERY frustrating!!!

I was an ill ass motherfuger!!!

Thanks to all of you for the positive vibes/good juju/prayers/etc!

I have been officially offered the job, and all that's left is some standard paperwork and hiring processes (drug screen, background) but I have a perfect record and no worries passing a drug test.

WOOOHOOOOO!!!

I've poured 14 years of my life and hard work into the company I'm with now and as sad as it will be to leave my coworkers the new job is simply better in every aspect.

The health coverage is light years ahead of what I have now AND it's HALF the cost.  More money, better/cheaper healthcare, better company with way more upward mobility.  Hell yes!!

Took my kids to their first Panther game last night, and we whooped the Stealers (don't care if it's preseason game #4).  Life is amazing right now.

Thanks again Huddle!!

Congrats my man!  I've been searching for new employment myself.  Glad it all worked out for you!

Archived