• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis

davos

He is definitely a good linebacker and I'm glad we have him. If Connor pans out and Diggs stays or even improves, I don't think it will take long until the media starts considering our LB core as the best in the biz.

He is definitely a good linebacker and I'm glad we have him. If Connor pans out and Diggs stays or even improves, I don't think it will take long until the media starts considering our LB core as the best in the biz.

The only problem I have with this is... That will never happen because Carolina is not your Big Market team. Glory doesn't come to teams like the Panthers.

Otherwise I believe we HAVE had the best LBing Corp since Beason took over at MLB.

Go Panthers

He's easily the most underrated player on the team, from a fan aspect and also where the media is concerned. He had a slow start due to a less than perfect transition from S to SLB to S to SLB to WLB but he's finally come into his own and I can't wait to see him again this year. He is the Lance Briggs to the Brian Urlacher if you will.

I think it's Jason Kyle......

Just kiddin, really though, I think its Harris

Archived