• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Kyle signed by the Saints

lostcat

who thinks are special teams will suck next year?

why? because we lost our LS and a slow return man?

i'm thinking that our special teams will be better. if they aren't then i'm calling for crossman's head. of course he has the built in excuse that we released half of his teams.

Actually there were a couple of blocked punts last year, and maybe some FG snaps not exactly on mark, but I'm nitpicking.

The FG snap in the Giants game last year might have been Kyle's fault. On the replay Kasey takes a full stutter step before the kick and that was enough to have a negative effect on a 50 yard kick. That cost the Panthers the home field. Oh well, that's in the past.

why? because we lost our LS and a slow return man?

i'm thinking that our special teams will be better. if they aren't then i'm calling for crossman's head. of course he has the built in excuse that we released half of his teams.

becaue are special teams were not that good last year..and going into this year it will be filled with a bunch of first time young guys and UDFA

I'm a little iffy about the long snapper spot on the team. Ehhh, we all know that Botched snaps can cost a team a win. I'm hoping that the team made the right choice here in going with youngster's. I know they didn't have much a choice, but I'm sure they could have restructured another player to get the 900k to sign Kyle.

Archived