• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jason Kyle signed by the Saints

lostcat

Sucks, but wish him well. Unless I'm mistaken, he never had a bad snap for the Panthers. The Saints got themselves a reliable long snapper at the vet minimum. Good for him. So it goes.

Actually there were a couple of blocked punts last year, and maybe some FG snaps not exactly on mark, but I'm nitpicking.

He was a tenured VET making max pay (Vet min is still way more than a non vet). You have to cut cost where ever you can to pay the talent. Business is business no matter how much it sucks.

Actually there were a couple of blocked punts last year, and maybe some FG snaps not exactly on mark, but I'm nitpicking.

He was a tenured VET making max pay (Vet min is still way more than a non vet). You have to cut cost where ever you can to pay the talent. Business is business no matter how much it sucks.

not sure the blocked punts were his bad. had more to do with someone blowing a blocking assignment.

not sure the blocked punts were his bad. had more to do with someone blowing a blocking assignment.

I agree, I remember them both being a little slow or off target, but like I said I'm nitpicking. The major factor is the Panthers believed they could get the same performance for less cash, and I hope they're right.

Archived