• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know I know PRESEASON.... But should we be concerned about Cam's accuracy?

CardiacCats

I'm not concerned about Cam's accuracy, I'm concerned about his health.

He overthrows people sometimes but no QB is perfect. He's a great passer and his numbers show that, but with this line he can't rely on the run game to take any pressure off him and the line can't protect him for more than a couple of seconds.

you cant find a topic not calling out the OL. come on man we can point out the cams accuracy looks shaky. 

he missed two passes. had three people drop passes.

there is something to be said about rhythm and having a run game.

this o-line is poo. his accuracy on TWO passes reflected that.

he missed two passes. had three people drop passes.

there is something to be said about rhythm and having a run game.

this o-line is poo. his accuracy on TWO passes reflected that.

i agree. there are much bigger problems here than anything cam is doing, but you see this is a forum. we discuss what concerns us.

i was listening to the game on the radio, and Eric Davis and Mick disagrees with your assessment. they said he made throws where the ball was dropped, or knocked out the hands of the WR by the defender. if not, he has faced pressure all night because of no OL help. has he missed passes, sure but again what QB doesnt. i also heard Eric say that WR were not getting open and the route timing was off.

No. He has had some bad throws, yes but nothing concerning. The offensive line is where the real problem is at.(minor problem of WR depth too)

Since it's the huddle, I don't expect common sense to be the prevailing sentiment. Glad I've been away from here for most of the offseason. smh

i was listening to the game on the radio, and Eric Davis and Mick disagrees with your assessment. they said he made throws where the ball was dropped, or knocked out the hands of the WR by the defender. if not, he has faced pressure all night because of no OL help. has he missed passes, sure but again what QB doesnt. i also heard Eric say that WR were not getting open and the route timing was off.

Agreed, but we appear to have so many here quick to criticize the QB, despite what you said, and other terrible/worse facets of the offense and defense (DB's) tonight. 

Yeah I'm probably overreacting, someone made a great point about how we need to invest some high picks/money to invest in bringing in more talent around him. Hopefully we can find a way to patch up the OL somehow because he's getting murdered back there. So I mean yeah I just wanted to see if anyone else was getting a little concerned

I think Cam's accuracy will be fine with a good O-line. the O-line suxs right now seemed to gel on a few sessions then fell apart on running plays.. I  am scared about the o-line.. as we cannot have a decent running play without the D in the backfield before it is even going..just my two cents

Yeah I'm probably overreacting, someone made a great point about how we need to invest some high picks/money to invest in bringing in more talent around him. Hopefully we can find a way to patch up the OL somehow because he's getting murdered back there. So I mean yeah I just wanted to see if anyone else was getting a little concerned

You should have gotten concerned about the OL, Run Game, or DB's, if you were actually watching the game, and had any (Preseason) concerns.

But it's all good.  

I think Cam's accuracy will be fine with a good O-line. the O-line suxs right now seemed to gel on a few sessions then fell apart on running plays.. I  am scared about the o-line.. as we cannot have a decent running play without the D in the backfield before it is even going..just my two cents

It appears, Cam may have to throw out of more shot gun, than the Panthers intended. 

Archived