• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know I know PRESEASON.... But should we be concerned about Cam's accuracy?

CardiacCats

I am more concerned of why we as a fan base expect this offense to be better than they have shown in the Pre-season.

Can you tell one offensive threat that we brought in since Cam has been here?

You know, to the offense that was one of the worst ranked offenses the season prior to him getting here.

I think so.

This is year 3 of the Cam Newton era. He is STILL making the EXACT same mistakes he made game 1 of his rookie year(bad footwork leading to overthrowing of receivers). Notice that nearly every single pass is to the sideline, identical to the majority of plays that we called the last two years. We wonder why there are no quick drop offs or 3 step drops and it comes down to Cam's short to intermediate accuracy(look at the failure of most of our screen plays, it comes from inaccuracy throwing the ball to the runningback causing the back to stop to make sure they catch it, while the blockers move forward leaving an opening to easily tackle the rb for a 0-1 yard gain)

His accuracy is a problem, but its more about getting him comfortable....the OLine play and the play calling is NOT working to get him comfortable.  I understand he deserves some of the blame, but I don't like the play calling so far.

I am more concerned of why we as a fan base expect this offense to be better than they have shown in the Pre-season.

Can you tell one offensive threat that we brought in since Cam has been here?

You know, to the offense that was one of the worst ranked offenses the season prior to him getting here.

The o line is poo, he's never been good in the preseason and we've barely even opened the playbook, but even sometimes he has had time tonight he's made multiple bad, bad throws that should be automatic by now. Look I love Cam, he's my favorite player on the team but I'm growing a little concerned. Please don't poo on me

you should change your fav player

Archived