• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DA Released?

RoaringRiot

We should go ahead and release both DA and Jimmy since we already have AE as a backup QB.

And Colby Cameron. Not heard much about him, but he's on the roster.

As for DA, I wouldn't be too concerned if he leaves. There's enough QBs around that can do a job as our backup. Only scenario in which I might be concerned is if we decide to ditch all our backup QBs and sign JaMarcus Russell...

And Colby Cameron. Not heard much about him, but he's on the roster.

As for DA, I wouldn't be too concerned if he leaves. There's enough QBs around that can do a job as our backup. Only scenario in which I might be concerned is if we decide to ditch all our backup QBs and sign JaMarcus Russell...

He sucked in camp supposedly. If they release Jimmy, which I doubt, they can stash Colby on the PS. Look for them to draft a QB next year. I doubt we see DA, jimmy, or Colby on our roster come next September.

He sucked in camp supposedly. If they release Jimmy, which I doubt, they can stash Colby on the PS. Look for them to draft a QB next year. I doubt we see DA, jimmy, or Colby on our roster come next September.

they dont think it be like it is. . . but it dooooooo!

haaa all you man.

edit: best Oscar Gamble moment: Running away from the fans after hitting a walk off homer, not knowing if he was about to be lynched or carried out on someone's shoulders. . so he just fuggin ran.

I was thinking the same.  I've always been a fan of Wallace's since his college days, but I have to say, his last game with New Orleans was absolutely horrible.

Could've just been an aberration...  His style of play would definitely work in this offense though and even if he's regressed a little, I still think he's better than DA is right now.

Archived