• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow! Did anyone see this Madden/Sunday Ticket deal from Amazon?

fitty76

does amazon ship in time for release date or do they provide digital download for it?

If you have Amazon Prime you can probably guarantee you'll get it on or the day after the release date ($3.99 One Day Shipping, free Two Day). If you go with their free shipping, it'll probably be a few days after the release date. Regardless, you'd have it in plenty of time for the first game of the season as it releases on August 27th I believe. 

I see what you are saying, you can just say you can't get it, and that's that, still kind of odd you have to go that route.  I'd be tempted to buy this, and sale/trade Madden in immediately and that would be like 40-50 bucks for the ticket.

Very tempting. I've been watching all the games on First Row. I'm used to it, but needless to say, watching the 10 pixels worth of the game will likely make me blind one day. I'm also one of the poor souls who lives in an apartment with a bitch of a landlord who doesn't allow dishes. Comcast effectively has a monopoly over us.

Anyway, I don't own an XBox (or any console for that matter), but have been thinking about picking one up. However, I see nothing that says you actually need an XBox to receive this offer. Just buy the game (and sell it later) and you get a code for ST.

I haven't been paying attention, but has this been a regular promo between XBox (Microsoft) and Sunday Ticket? Did they offer something similar last year?

Very tempting. I've been watching all the games on First Row. I'm used to it, but needless to say, watching the 10 pixels worth of the game will likely make me blind one day. I'm also one of the poor souls who lives in an apartment with a bitch of a landlord who doesn't allow dishes. Comcast effectively has a monopoly over us.

Anyway, I don't own an XBox (or any console for that matter), but have been thinking about picking one up. However, I see nothing that says you actually need an XBox to receive this offer. Just buy the game (and sell it later) and you get a code for ST.

I haven't been paying attention, but has this been a regular promo between XBox (Microsoft) and Sunday Ticket? Did they offer something similar last year?

While they don't say anything about the Xbox, they do say that it is for computer and mobile devices only.  They seem to be making a point of that, like they don't want to get sued by someone who thinks they can stream it through their Xbox.  Additionally, you can get a copy of the game with the Sunday Ticket for your PS3, but not the PS4 or Xbox One.  Seems that as long as it's the Anniversary Edition, you get the code.

I'm going to get it just for the Sunday Ticket, as I don't have an Xbox.  $99 for the season is a great deal, and I'm happy to pay that for HD streaming.  Anyone want a copy of the game?  :)

I was about to take advantage of this offer, and then I just found out that the NFL is dropping NFL Sunday Ticket from the PS3. Man this sucks!!! It was actually the only reason why I went out and bought a stupid PS3. I never play video games. Just wanted to take a break from crowded sports bars in Richmond that put the Panthers on the crappiest TV possible.

My condo will not allow satellites, so I was eligible to get NFL Sunday Ticket online. I had watched it using my laptop before but the screen isn't huge like my tv, so I was excited when I heard it was available on PS3. 

I bought a console right away. I used it last year and loved it. 

I'm sure the NFL was charging Sony a pretty penny which is why they dropped it. Still, this sucks because now I have this useless PS3 taking up dust. Great. 

I was about to take advantage of this offer, and then I just found out that the NFL is dropping NFL Sunday Ticket from the PS3. Man this sucks!!! It was actually the only reason why I went out and bought a stupid PS3. I never play video games. Just wanted to take a break from crowded sports bars in Richmond that put the Panthers on the crappiest TV possible.

My condo will not allow satellites, so I was eligible to get NFL Sunday Ticket online. I had watched it using my laptop before but the screen isn't huge like my tv, so I was excited when I heard it was available on PS3. 

I'm sure the NFL was charging Sony a pretty penny which is why they dropped it. Still, this sucks because now I have this useless PS3 taking up dust. Great. 

This year's offer does not play through the console, it's through your computer, tablet or phone.  You can order it, use the code to watch the NFL season and throw out...or sell...the game.  The code is a separate thing.  Looks like the NFL is trying to find ways around the exclusive deal they have because they realized that they are killing themselves with it.

I called DirecTV and told them I wasn't going to renew my Sunday Ticket.

So the operator told me that they would give me this awesome deal that would take $10 per month off of the price.

I told them naaaaahhhhhhh that ain't gonna do it either, so go ahead and cancel it.

Then they told me they'd give me this OTHER awesome deal that took another $10 per mongth off the price.

So I said OK and now I'm getting Sunday Ticket for $120 bucks.

...would have been infinitely cheaper to just buy an HDMI out for your computer (or VGA-to-HDMI adapter if your computer doesn't have a HDMI port) and hook it up to your TV screen. Then you could view Sunday Ticket on your TV, problem solved.

Yep I jumped on this deal for me. NO firstrow for me this year. Plusthey always started panther games 5-10 min late!. I live in fl and was gonna use the ps3 app, doh!. Well thank god I can hook up my transformer tablet hdmi to big screen.

$100 bucks for sunday ticket is amazing!

Archived