• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Requesting good juju/positive vibes etc

Zcustom

Good juju bro, I just landed a job and went through all of that so I know the feeling.

Btw you know of anything good going on in the NoDa area this Saturday?

I think Robot Johnson is doing their sketch comedy at the loft (not sure about the venue), a guy I know is one of their better comedians.

Update:  Had the second interview today.  I really feel like I nailed it.  I did a ton of research on the products and one of the guys I met with today admitted he didn't know as much about their stuff as I did already.  Was told multiple times I asked "great questions", and they told me both interviews went "really well".

Hiring manager said they will announce their decision a week from tomorrow (8/16).  Now for more waiting...

So I've been out of town but Monday I got an email from the hiring manager asking me to fill out their online application.  Up to this point all he had was my resume.  I took that as a good sign, I doubt they would ask me to do that if they weren't interested in making a job offer. Right?

At least tonight I have band rehearsal, which I love, and then the game to watch.  It'll help pass the time until tomorrow.

Archived